Figure Vitality uses Bio-Identical Hormone Pellets for optimal testosterone therapy. The key benefit of pellet therapy is the sustained and steady release of hormones over an extended period of time (4 to 6 months).
When you are ready to start your Testosterone Therapy
- Ask to have the dedicated lab tests
- As soon as your lab results are available, they will be reveiwed by our hormone experts and you will receive a call to discuss your treatment options
- When treatment is deemed appropriate, bio-identical hormone pellets will be prescribed and delivered
- The Figure Vitality team will contact you and schedule a procedure time to fit your schedule
- After the Testosterone pellet placement, follow up blood work will be periodically collected to evaluate hormone levels in preparation for your next round of therapy
- Initial Consultation — FREE
- Diagnostic Blood Screens — $39 to $120
- Pellets — depends on individual’s dosing (Approx. $300 to $400)
- In Office Procedure — $250
Our patients can expect their total therapy cost to average $150 a month.
Program includes a free In-Body test. The In-Body test is a non-invasive body composition analysis that provides a detailed breakdown of your weight in terms of muscle, fat and water.
We do not accept Insurance.
We Accept HSA, FSA and CareCredit